Powered by Blogger.
RSS

What's behind door number 2?

I've noticed this in enough bathrooms (including on campus in the building where my classes are) to post about this:



What's the difference between these two stalls, you ask? Well, I'm sure you can guess from the picture on the left door what would be behind it, but what's that picture on the right door? Lemme help you:


Yup, it's a squatter. More hygienic, some would tell you, and it makes sense as to why. Your skin doesn't make contact with anything on there. I've even used some before in rural Italy, but after 29 years of the other facility, I think I would have a hard time getting used to this.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

MoM said...

Gee,Thanks!! Just what I wanted to see and read about on Sunday morning!! I must say that you are certainly giving us a "scenic tour" of your travels.

SSS said...

That is so cool-I like the whole idea of not touching the toilet! But what happens when you are squatting and lose your balance-what happens then????

Unknown said...

You eventually build up thighs of steel so that you don't lose balance?

Post a Comment